(a) acknowledgment of the modified Policy;
(b) agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Policy.
IDC collects personal identifiable information about you (your “Data”) at the time of registration such as:
- Phone and/or mobile numbers
- Zip code
HOW IDC USES INFORMATION COLLECTED
We will primarily use your Personally Identifiable Information to:
- provide our services to you, as required by our agreements with you;
- to enhance the operation of our site;
- improve our product and service offerings;
- customize our site’s content, layout, and services;
- to deliver information to you and to contact you regarding administrative notices;
- to troubleshoot problems;
- enforce our agreements with you;
- process your immigration service request;
- manage your account;
- provide customer service and support;
- prevent and detect fraud;
- provide product and content recommendations;
- monitor and improve our marketing communications;
- run promotions, surveys or campaigns;
- set default options for our site (including language and currency);
- notify you of any changes to our service.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Data for legitimate business operational purposes, which may include:
- Enhancing our customer service;
- Processing immigration request and inquiries;
- Improving our website and services;
- Resolving disputes, collecting fees, and troubleshooting problems;
- Conducting market research surveys;
- Occasionally offering current subscribers the chance to participate in contests.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer. You may stop the delivery of marketing emails by following the instructions accompanying a particular communication or by contacting us at email@example.com
IDC (Italian Dual Citizenship) may share information about users with business partners, sponsors and other third parties. We provide this information in aggregate form so that no individual user is identified.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
(a) our server providers and processing agents;
(b) service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing and technology services;
(c) financial institutions with which we partner; and
(d) other third parties with your consent or direction to do so
Without limiting the above, occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our users’ traffic patterns, and related site information to third party advertisers.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account online at any time by logging on to your account and editing your information.
We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on this site. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
We may, from time to time, send you e-mail regarding our services.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by IDC.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal information. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification. You may request that we rectify any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal information. We will then correct out records, and notify any third parties to whom such personal information may have been transmitted as described above.
- Right to data portability. You may request a copy of all personal information you have provided to us after which we will transmit those data to another data controller of your choice.
- Right to opt-out of marketing communications. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
- Right to withdraw consent. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
- Right to object to processing. You may request that we stop processing your personal information. Please note you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
- Right to erasure. You may request that we erase your personal information and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by IDC, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, IDC will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from IDC.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our lawful basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect vital interests.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
If a situation arises, where you have a privacy dispute, please contact IDC directly and we will be glad to work in a fair and practical way with you. Our contact info is mentioned below. If your communication with IDC has not led to a mutually agreeable resolution, we shall participate in the dispute resolution procedures established by the American data protection authorities to resolve disputes.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.