The IDC Student Appreciation Grant
Showing our appreciation for students around the USA
Italian Dual Citizenship (IDC) is an international company focused on helping those restore their ancestral heritage. We feel connecting to our history and knowing where you came from is important to our future.
The staff at Italian Dual Citizenship is dedicated to realizing our core values everyday: Be kind, help others identify positive opportunities, be the first to give, strive to see the best in people and situations, explore often!
Implementing these core values as part of our daily regimen has given us the opportunity to build lasting relationships with our partners internally, as well as with our clients, globally.
We practice what we preach and strive to embody these values not only in the office but in the way we choose to live our lives daily. We love to work with others that share these values, and we’re proud to help people learn more about their ancestry and restore their heritage for them and their future generations.
Would you consider yourself an exceptional student that relates to our set of core values? We would love to hear more. Please elaborate on how your core values will help you achieve your future goals in a well written and thorough essay and we will be happy to consider you for our Grant.
Requirements for Eligibility:
- All applicants must currently be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US high school, college or university for the semester or quarter that they are applying to receive the grant. Please use the following link to verify if your school is accredited - verify here.
- A minimum GPA is not required.
- A specific Major or area of focus is not required.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students are welcome to apply.
- Students enrolled in and attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Required Application Details:
- A 800-1000 word essay expressing how you use your personal set of core values to achieve your educational goals and how they will help you achieve your future goals as well.
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. Recent transcripts, acceptance letters, or tuition bills will be acceptable forms of proof.
If you are currently in the process of applying for high school, colleges and universities, please indicate your current school of enrollment along with a document detailing the schools you have already applied to. If you are selected for the grant, we will ask that you please provide proof of enrollment for your high school, college or university at the time of selection.
How to Apply:
Please use the following form to submit your application: Italian Dual Citizenship Grant
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- High School, College or University Name
- High School, College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be completely submitted with all requirements by June 30, 2021. A winner will be selected and notified by July 15, 2021.
- The winning candidate will be selected by the administrative team at Italian Dual Citizenship.
- The grant is available on a yearly basis so if you are not selected don’t be discouraged. There is always next year.
- The grant funds provided by Italian Dual Citizenship will be sent by check to the student, High School, College, or University. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses. Qualifying expenses include tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board and must be used for the current academic year.
- The grant is not renewable.
- Any questions about the IDC Grant can be directed to: email@example.com
By submitting an application, you are allowing us permission to send applicants information regarding their application only, via their submitted email address and/or phone number.
- Applicants will not be contacted regarding anything other than their application and details pertaining to their submission.
- Any and all information pertaining to applicants personal information or submissions can be deleted upon their request.
- All information (contact information, personal information, proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants is deleted upon payment to the selected winner.
- All applicants will not be required to provide sensitive information for their application or to claim their award if they are selected for the grant.
- There is no fee required to apply to this grant or for the selected applicant to claim their award.
- All applicants will retain all rights to their essay and provided documentation.
Terms & Conditions
- All submitted documents including essays, photos, and supporting information must be original work of the applicant.
- Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. If duplicate entries are entered those entries will be disqualified and deleted.
- All grants are a one-time award and are not renewable.
- There will be one winner selected among all applicants which will be entered from various Italian related organizations including educational establishments, clubs, societies, and associations.
- By submitting an application to Italian Dual Citizenship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
Please take your time ensuring your application is complete and meets all requirements before submission. We look forward to reviewing your entries!
- IDC Team